128 Plant Street Walnut Cove, NC 27052
Hints for Having a Successful Test
* Skip 1st 10 questions if answers are unknown, these 1st 10 are usually new questions
that are probably new to the system.
* Answer questions from memory first.
* Make a category list of unanswered questions for quick reference.
* Answer book questions next.
* Answer blueprint questions last, these take a lot of time and are ambiguous and
|Copyright 2018 North Carolina General Contractor Seminars.
|Georgia Contractor Licenses:
Georgia Nascla Contractor
Georgia Business and Law